Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Ginger day Chumlies!



Someday Chumlies, some day soon, AND in the not too distant future, mankind will see the error of its ginger hating ways. You THINK you know, but you DON"T know, I know that Gingers will step free from the shadows everywhere, casting aside factor 50s and umbrellas, to embrace our inner Gethon. Oh yes! You think YOU know, but you don't I DO! DO you know? NO, We Don't.
You see non-ginger filth, gingers are the only ones who can help at an accident site, gingers are the only ones that can really hand out vitamins and advice. You THINK you know, but you can't know, you know? It's a lie, a trap, a volleyball of misinformation. Why? Would? That? Be? if it wasn't to trick you into straying from the gingerpath of true appreciation and freckled salvation?
HAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAH!!
Oh I know people mock, buts that's fear talking, and ignorance, ESPECIALLY ignorance. If people cast aside fear and ignorance and embraced gingerism they'd see, oh yes, they'd be able to help at accidents, better than fire brigades or ambulances. There would be NO MENTAL hospitals, EVAH!! No need you see, cod liver oil would sort out that shit quick smart. FEAR, that's what hampers the gingerologists. But you can see everyday that fear is being eaten away by leeches. WE HAVE the leeches, leeches are NATURAL!!!! Oh yes You can mock now brunettes and blondies but when that big ginger inner earth spirt is released you'll all be climbing aboard the big ginger bus and WHO CAN SAY if there will be enough seats? WIll YOU say? Whattabout you at the back? DO you Know, YOU DON"T KNOW! I KNOW!
HHAHHHAHHHAHHHHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAH!!
Until then you freaks and jerky jerks you can go wallow in your wallowing pools of loathing and oodley noodleys, See if I care- I don't by the way. For I'm pretty darned happy the way I am, and if you don't like that you can kiss my ginger ass, except you can't because that is reserved for the next tier and you're nowhere near that! No yet, unless you reject coulourism and begin to see, truly see that EVERYTHING is twirling, always twirling and going forwards not upwards. SO nah nah ni nah nah, you'll see.
HAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHA-
Can anyone hear buzzing?

Labels:

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Absolute genius!

But now it's 7 more whole days before its ginger day again! :o(

5:45 p.m.  
Blogger FINN said...

are helmets required on the big ginger bus?

i think they should be.

5:47 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Snarf, we have us a convert!

5:48 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

No need finn finnington, Gethon will save you. Helmets are for the non believers.

5:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats the most horrible thing I've ever seen. You just made me cry vomit out my nose. Yet I cant stop coming back every gingerday...

5:49 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

That's because invisible ginger tentacles are caressing your mind right now. Oh yes.

5:52 p.m.  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Tee hee.
Is that Marcia Cross?
Bugfuck insane and gingerosity make a wonderful combination!
Huzzah!

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

It do don't it though. Huzzah indeed!

6:06 p.m.  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Off topic, FMC.
This is from today's NYT about "runner's high."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/27/health/nutrition/27best.html?em&ex=1206849600&en=5fb492c4111bf0c6&ei=5087%0A

6:30 p.m.  
Blogger Andraste said...

I do not know who this ginger is - but he/she/it is happy in its gingerosity, to the point of outright glee and shit. See how it grins? Look at its teeth? It has found Nirvana, and basks in its superior ginger glory! It WINS! It's a WINNER!

Where's the beer at?
Don't end sentences with a preposition.
Okay, where's the beer at, bitch?

Think I need a helmet.

How dry I am...

7:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that hair - mine used to look pretty much like that a few years back, both in colour and in cut, and I loved it.
It was coloured, of course (I was not as lucky as my bitch sister who had it naturally) but then suddenly the red coloured stopped "taking" to my hair. Basically even though I put (strong!) permanent colour in it, it still washed away within weeks. I don't know what happened, and neither did my hairdresser - I was a "hair mystery" and we tried everything! But nothing worked.
So since that I'm stuck to my own boring non-descript colour. Very depressing.
But you know what, it's been a few years now, and I think I might give it another go soon - maybe there is still ginger hope for me?
Ginger, ginger, ginger!

8:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can even the ginger-wannabe's get on the ginger bus? If not, then yes, this is my natural color!

8:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo is fucking deeply with me mind.
Erase mental picture.
Erase mental picture.
Erase mental picture.

9:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I like it when my fear and ignorance talk. Inside me a ginger lurks - I prefer to call her a strawberry blonde but my brother says that she's defo a ginger in the sunlight - and if not for the warm comfy cocoon of my fear and ignorance she might get out and over-ride my caramel highlights.

Goooood fear. Comfeeeeeeeeeeeee ignorance. Oh yes, I'm happy here.

12:13 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Ginger Day upsets me terribly, FMC. Not because I fear or hate the gingers, but because I deeply, deeply love them (well, the girl ones, boy-ginges are just plain wrong). Your Ginger Days are, I feel, more scary and disturbing than is deserved of the lovely girlie-ginges that are out there.

Last week, I was delighted to see the ginger loveliness of Carol Decker. The lovely Carol helped me through some hard, hard times as a troubled and hormonally deranged teenager. Hurrah for Carol and her gingerlicious prettyness.

Today though. Today, we have this chimera. What is going on? What foul sorcerer's magic is this? This is wrong. So, so wrong.

So wrong. So very wrong.

1:15 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Oh you shower of ungrateful hussies, except you grateful ones. Embrace that ginger damn you, embrace it or there will be wet willies and chinese burns.
Medbh, I read that, we'll see if it holds up after this morning's park excursion. At the moment I feel like two day old dog vomit.

9:42 a.m.  
Anonymous High said...

That photo is fucking deeply with me mind. Erase mental picture. Erase mental picture. Erase mental picture.

2:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges.
It was definitely informative. Your site is
useful. Thanks for sharing!

Check out my weblog bmi index chart

3:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW just what Ι was ѕearching for.
Camе hеre by searсhing foг enfrentando

Look іnto mу page - http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

5:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home