Monday, March 10, 2008

Back home.

Back from the highlands. Aching slightly, hammies singing softly. Oh Tom, by gum what a boy you are. Oh meercat, oh golly. Fatcats are against sleet, but watching Dancing on Ice in Royston Vasey was possibly the tee-hee-iest moment of the weekend. As was watching Finn trying to understand certain accents. Also I found ponies and cows that look like yaks.
Too tired to put up a proper post or stop by for anything longer than a mii-gander. Going for a pint, plan to be in bed by eight.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger aquaasho said...

Glad you enjoyed it! Welcome back!

7:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Also I found ponies and cows that look like yaks."

I'm afraid they were neither ponie, cow or yaks. I'm afraid they were the people. Scots are hairier than you average Celt, Bubu, on account of the sleet. It's also hard to be a daffodil there. They indicate too much hope and therefore get a good sleeting on.

Welcome back, fmc, you crazy running-type!

8:11 p.m.  
Blogger Manuel said...

Here I never got the tribune yesterday.....sick and work....but mainly sick

10:23 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Don't worry, the paramour got it and there was no mention as far s I know, so maybe next week.

Aisling, both Finn and me thought of you when we were up there, I think you'd really like it. Very challenging and the 18 miler across the top of one of the mountains-which I didn't do- might be right up your alley. I'll send you the details if you like.

Sam! Aha, that explains it. I wondered about the horns though.

9:17 a.m.  
Blogger aquaasho said...

Cheers FMC!

8:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home