Thursday, September 27, 2007

Motivation for fatcats.

I often find the days I don't want to go to the gym at all and my procrastination is at 100% to be the best sort of day once I drag my protesting arse there. The following was done earlier on a circuit with no rest breaks-apart from that break when I thought I was going to vomit, but other than that no breaks.

10 Pullups on the grav machine, over hand grip used. Lowered the balance weight by ten K from last week.
10 Dumbell presses, 10k each arm,
30 dips off bench
Push jerk- 22k x 8

Repeat 4 times.

Then I made my way to the mat to perform 50 disgusting nasty hateful carpet sweepers. This is where you lie down, hold a bar or (broom if you're at home) about chest height, arms extended, ready, okay, curl your feet up and tap them against either side of the bar, outside your hands, return to floor and repeat on opposite side of bar. Do as many as you can. I could do 50 unbroken, but I'd imagine others can do it better, my abs are a bit sore and my arms were knackered so even holding a 4k bar up was starting to make wobble time.
Then, 11k run on treadmil.
Finish, gulp water, hit shower.
Home, Nice to see you to see you nice.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

These aren't the actions of a wholly rational woman.

I'm just saying...

10:22 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I would agree with that my sweet, whole heartedly.

10:46 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wish for to increase your knowledge simply keep
visiting this website and be updated with the newest information posted
here.

Look into my blog - how much should you weigh

8:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home