Sunday, September 23, 2007

Motivation for Fatcats.

Oh it was a near one. A lazy sleepy fatcat, sloshing gently with the three bottles-count 'em- of London Pride she had imbibed the night before, gazed upon her runners with a crumpled brow.
'I'm tired' left leg said,
'I'm tired too you know.' right countered.
'I'm being treated worse than any of you so shut it.' Liver piped up.

'Argh.' I said.'Talking body parts, how annoying.'

Then I put on my shoes and did a 15k sunday run. Not the 25 I had planned to do because I am tired, but also I spent a goodly part of yesterday morning- when I wasn't drinking London Pride- doing other stuff that involved manual labour. So although I am indeed 10k short of today's goal, I feel not a sodding jot of guilt. NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT!
I must now go and recycle the glass. And later we are to go to the Paramour's pappy's house for Sunday dinner.
There will be yorkshire puds and mushy peas. That is as close to heaven as I'm ever likely to get.
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

I've been naughty today. Roast beef et al and a wicked chocolate pud with ice cream. No running and a snooze. Will make up for it during the week. Honest!

5:22 p.m.  
Blogger Is it just me? said...

Skipped the run myself this aft..feeling guilty now having read of your effort.
I'm afraid I skipped straight to the part where I read the papers, while making the occasional comment on the rugby, while drinking a glass of wine and waiting for the man to cook roast lamb.

6:32 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I am filled to bursting with mushy peas and gravy and mash and ice cream and strawberries. I believe I might burst. The walk to the village to buy cat food may be a slow and rolling affair.
I did get to watch Man U hammer Chelsea, that humoured me no end.

8:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, you still managed a 15 k run. I think a statue should be made in your honour. I am very impressed.

7:50 a.m.  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Talking body parts? I'm against them, FMC.

1:17 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Me too. Complaining they were.

1:34 p.m.  
Blogger قمم التميز said...

شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بجدة
شراء اثاث مستعمل بجدة
محلات شراء الاثاث المستعمل بجدة

12:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home