Friday, June 15, 2007

The Weekend! It's here! Huzzah!


Due to a most unfortunate set of unforseen circumstances, i.e work, I could not post a doodle worth a damn to day and now it is too late and beer is upon us. Or rather it will be once my lip gloss dries and I make my heady way through the Irish summer weather,i.e rain, towards the Friday bar, where doubtless Smurf- the barman- is currently smearing a perfectly clean looking glass with his filthy rag, looking at my empty seat is astonishment and perhaps terror, for he might have more children he expects my liver to put through college.
So, with that long sentence firmly behind me, I bid you all adieu and I hope you have a cracking weekend. But don't smoke crack, crack is wack, Whitney said so, and she should know frankly.
Kissy kissy,
FMC.
The dog photo was so adorable I eeeeeed myself into a near stroke. Lookit eez little feeets! Thezz in sokzzzz.
Sigh.
I blame Finn.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Twenty Major said...

A much better Friday pickter than some ginger muscle mary.

6:56 p.m.  
Blogger Andraste said...

PUG!

Sounds like FMC has discovered cuteoverload.com.

I confess, I go there when I need a good hearty SQUEEEEEE myself.

7:24 p.m.  
Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

I wanna take the hurtin' from his liddle eyes! What sadness has he known? What trouble stalks the corridors of his fwuffy mind?

Maybe with a cheery song and some Botox to his forehead we could turn this adorable moper into a springy wee woly poly sausage once again. Or a plate of liver might work.

Sigh. I love him but I know he'll bring me down, ya know? I have to just walk away.

Boohoohoohooohoo, snort, sniff. Oh! Oh! Boohoohoohoohoohoo. Oh God, please make his adorable little self happy again!! I can't stand it. I can't.
Oh boohoohoohoowaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

8:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For once, I'm with ya Twenty. Better to have some puppy/baby talk than pictures of Danny Bonaduce's gingerness. My stomach still hasn't recovered from that last set of pictures she posted....

Have a lovely weekend Cat!

10:14 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

We could blow on 'eezzz belleeeeezzzzz, dat would make 'im happeeezzzz.
Jesus, Mary and the sacred heart, that shit is contagious.

11:28 p.m.  
Blogger Manuel said...

no ginger awfulness, thank God....

You know what Koreans do with cute dogs....?

2:04 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Dress them up in cute little outfits?
When I have my french bulldog 'Batman' I wil make him a cape for Halloween and a little santa outfit for Christmas and very possibly a weekend cape, just because.

10:58 a.m.  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

I'm immune to that dog's cuteness. It's rather difficult to find an ugly cat but it's easy to find a dog that I don't find adorable.
Enjoy the weekend at any rate.

2:28 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Will do missus, you too.

4:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If some one wants to be updated with most recent technologies after
that he must be go to see this site and be up to date daily.


Feel free to surf to my homepage; Hemorrhoid treatment

10:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home