Monday, November 27, 2006

Pan's Labrinth.


I was going to attempt a review, but I am crap at that and I feel I would not do the film justice. So, if you like films that are scary, touching, evil, upsetting, thought provoking, glorious, dark, edgy, heartstoppingly beautiful, upsetting again, triumphant, and you don't mind subtitles....then go see this film. Go alone, enjoy it. The fact that there were only five other people with me in the cinema while Tenacious D The pick of Destiny was jam-packed is something I will never understand.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip, I will go and see it!

4:01 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

It's VELLY gud! I sniffled a bit in places and everything. At one point I had to cover my eyes with my hands...and I never do stuff like that.

4:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty much the same reaction I had at Borat!:)

Must see this.

7:00 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I highly recommend it. I heardf Borat was hilarious. I can't watch him however, him or Alan Partridge, or David Brent in the Office. My toes curl and that's it, I'm outa there.

7:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this film last night (while under the influence of a green substance)& I must say that I felt as though the film was giving me a little lesson in Spanish. OK in all seriousness this film is very special in that the story deals with death. I was a little disappointed only because I thought that there would be more scenes in the other world and less to do with the whole Spanish war. Nonetheless the story was superb! I highly;)urge people to see this film.

10:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home