Monday, July 17, 2006

Back Home.

Got in late Satdee night. I've put on about five pounds in a week, I feel kinda bloated and tetchy and grouchy and out of sorts, a grumpy fatmammycat if you will, so normal services will return tomorrow. Am sick to the back teeth of travel and living out of a suitcase.
Puddy got her funnel off and looks remarkably like a skinny necked turkey. Etheline is a star and loved her present. I'm off now to drink coffee, answer emails and wash a mountain of clothes, because naturally I used four weeks worth of clothing in one week.

MacDara, if you get a chance to read this, I tried to post on your site and couldn't, but I'm glad you are being evacuated and I"m really glad you're safe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr Maroon said...

My God Fatmammycat, what a psychic bond we share! Our astral cords were severed by mistake.
I too, am recently returned.

"Whithersoever it blows..." and so on.

I got back on Friday and went straight onto the sauce.
Sorry to hear about your cat.

Missed you all horribly.

12:13 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I plan on sampling some sauce later on too, if I ever get through this sodding backlog. May our twines bind us tighter.

1:11 p.m.  
Blogger Andraste said...

Welcome home! Give the cat a rub on the head for me.

7:49 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Poor old baldy, I gave her turkey instead, but I said it was from you when I gave it to her. She said 'purr smack smack maerrppp purr'.

8:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home