Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Il Divo, Arsenal, Barcelona and Paris...



The paramour left for Paris last night, I leave for Barcelona shortly. He to watch Arsenal kick Barcelona's pert bottoms, I to watch Il Divo's pert b...to hear them sing. If this was a movie it would be a cliché. While the tenors belt music out and I sniff, he will be watching Henry and Fabregas and most likely sniffing too. It should be done in a split screen for maximum cheesiness.
On a milder note, I tried on my dress this morning, it will be fine as long as I don't need to eat or breath very deeply. I don't see hw I can sneak a little radio in with me to check the score, and I know I will be twitch. Still all in all I predict a good night. And I really hope I can get a bloody taxi back from Palau Sant Jordi. Go on the Gunners!

10 Comments:

Blogger Andraste said...

Have a wonderful time, dear heart, and happy trails.

2:41 p.m.  
Blogger FINN said...

buen viajes, you sexy thang! if you must cheer the gunners in a hostile environment, gird your loins and remember all that memnoch has taught you!

looking forward to stories upon your return.

8:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The paramour?
Que?
Why was I not told?

3:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time FMC, hope the concert went better than the match. Bloody partisan ref grr...

10:31 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Chelsea supporters singing:

Arsenal wank!
Arsenal shit!
Barca are the cause of it!
La-la-la-la!
La-la-la!
La-la!

11:33 a.m.  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Please forgive Manuel, Fatmammycat. He is currently possessed by the Horned One. I blame the davinci code etc. Or maybe he is annoyed that Arsenal didn't beat his Catalan arch enemies. Who can tell?

Were you the only glum face in Barca that night? Horrible isn't it? It's no consolation, but every fan has experienced just such a low at some point. It makes the highs sweeter.

Chin up!

9:40 a.m.  
Blogger Dr Maroon said...

And of course the Espanyol fans. Forgot about them, well you do don't you?

9:52 a.m.  
Blogger FINN said...

lo siento, mamacita gato.

if someone offers absinthe for to drown your sorrows, cuidado.

esperamos su regreso.

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

molt bé Finn! Manuel, that is because are filthy cunts.
Thnak you babies, I missed you all -type-ingly.

3:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be
running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you
know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get
the issue fixed soon. Many thanks
My webpage weightloss plan

10:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home